read the reviews
Bought the Sassy sally. the dress was not "patchwork" all around, solid yellow in the back, the wig is useless, i had to go buy glue and red yarn, cut to length and glue it on. It comes with nothing else other than the little arm thingys. so buyer beware.
Awesome Costume!
I wore this costume to 3 different parties and everyone loved it! The only thing I had to work on was the wig. It was so sparse that I ended up using Liquid Stitch to add more red yarn to it. The wig is a definite must. It makes the costume. The dress is really comfortable and the gloves are fun too.
love this costume
got this costume and loved it, I dyed my hair to red since I was going to be wearing this at work I had many compliments, it was a little cold that year (freak oct snow storm in the northeast that year) so had a little something to cover my arms some but still it was very nice.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment