Friday, July 12, 2013

California Costumes Women's Heaven's Angel B003VKT3XQ

California Costumes Women's Heaven's Angel Costume,White,Medium - 4.2 out of 5 stars from 9 customer reviews


beautiful
I bought this costume for a photo shoot project, and let me say I was not expecting it to be so beautiful, I was expecting it to be very cheap m aterial, but I was wrong. This costume is absolutely fabulous!!


Very cute and good quality, wings were way too tight!
Overall this is a very cute costume. I was worried about the dress being too short or poor quality, but it wasn't either of the two. The halo was hard to keep straight on my head, and the wings were WAY too tight (felt like they sent me kids wings) but other than that it is a great costume. I got MANY complements when I wore this last year!


Beautiful angel costume!!
The angel costume is adorable! I spent a long time looking for the right one for a photo shoot. It is both elegant and modern at the same time. I also bought the feather Fashion Wings that are sold separately and they are gorgeous!!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment