Friday, July 12, 2013

#004 LACE WEDDING VAMPIRE GOTHIC B008LHRMJG

#004 LACE WEDDING VAMPIRE GOTHIC RENAISSANCE DRESS - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Beautiful Dress
I bought this dress for my Renaissance Wedding in September and I'm very pleased with the purchase. Was shipped within 2 days, guessed on size (ordered a large) and pleasantly surprised that it fit great a little loose at the waist but nothing tying it tighter or a quick alteration won't fix. Beautiful embroidery on the front black part of dress, that I didn't even see until my friend pointed it out.I think the color is more red less burgundy but it's not a big deal. Only suggestion I have is the black bodice parts it would be nice if you could adjust the ties, but you can't. Overall very happy and recommend this dress for a Renaissance theme wedding or event. Can't wait to wear it in September.

Update- I like the dress but too formal for what I was looking for since my fiance will be dressed more like a pirate I ordered a different dress for my wedding. Still glad I bought it and will proudly wear it to the festival, just not on my wedding day.






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment