Child size arms
I wear a size 4. I bought the small robe and couldn't wear due to the ridiculously small cut of the arms. I ordered the standard size and that too was unaware able due to the cut of the arms. I had my 14 year old 90 lb daughter try it on and the arms of the standard size robe were very snug on her. I was very disappointed and am returning both robes.
Don't buy costume
This costume was horrible put together and mot worth $30. I had to cut out the inside of the sleeves so I could move my arms in and out lol.
Arm holes too small!
The label states that this robe fits "up to size 12", I am a size 8 and the arm holes are SO small I couldn't fit into it! :( My friend who is a size 6 barely got her arms through it! It may just be a defect on this one robe but I am very unhappy.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment