Perfect
I wore this as a Halloween costume. It is of very high quality. Nice, soft fleece. Very warm, very roomy. Shipped very quickly, and it was shipped from Japan!
Awesome!
I am a plus size woman who wears size 18 pants and am 5'7" and it fits me with room to spare. It is super comfy and is great quality. I would highly suggest it for any corgi officianato with a sense of humor!
Korgi Look alike
I gave this as a gift to my daughter for christmas and she loved it she wore it right away. She was so excited to get this and she just loves it so it was well worth the price. They said it would possibly be here after chrsitmas and I was afraid it wouldn't make it but it did shipping was actually faster then they said.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment