SUPER SEXY, SUPER HOT!!!
I originally bought a different costume from Amazon (a pink and green beer maid dress- Leg Avenue's Gretchen Costume) but realized from previous Oktoberfest pictures that everyone was wearing the same thing. So, I bought this one to look different and NO ONE ELSE was wearing this costume! :) It's super cute, super sexy and super hot! I received sooooo many compliments on this dress! If you like being the only way wearing the hottest beer maid costume, BUY THIS ONE! It's not top notch theater, costume quality but for the price it's damn good!
SIZING: I am a size 5, 123 lbs and 5'2"... Normally I would buy a Small/Medium but I read some of the reviews and decided to heed a previous buyer's warning. I ended up buying the (Size 10-14) Medium/Large and am so glad I did! It fit perfectly. They ARE NOT TRUE TO SIZE so if you have ANY doubts, buy the next size up. Had I purchased the Small/Medium (Size 4-8) I wouldn't have been able to fit into it. So, thank god for reviews...
cute outfit- runs small
From other reviews I read I knew that this ran a little small but was surprised at how small and short it really was. Will take some modifications to be able to wear out in public.
VERY SMALL (except chest)
I am 5'3 and a size 6. After reading the reviews, I bought the m/l (10/14). I also bought the same size for my 5'11 gf who is also a size 6. I am so glad that we opted for the largest size. We both had to put the dress on over our heads as it did not go on over our thights. The outfit is adorable though. You have to buy the petticoat seperately. Also, the bust runs large. I am a 34DD and I didnt fill it out completely.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment