Sooo cute-look at measurements
I looked at this particular costume on several different websites, but they never had my size, which is a 14 or 16 depending on the manufacturer. I saw this one on Amazon and looked at the measurements for the 18-20 and several of the measurements matched my own, so I gave it a chance and ordered it, knowing that if it's a true 18-20 it would be very large on me. I did not have to worry because It fits perfectly!!!! I'm so glad I took a chance and ordered it. I'll be the classiest witch at the school where I work. The waist band is elastic so I can see where a woman who is larger than a 16 could wear it, but I would be very hesitant to order it if I were a true 18-20. It might be too small. Anyway, it's adorable and I am excited to wear it!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Yay!
It fits. A bit delicate but for bigger women like myself I enjoy it. Its also not to hot too. Fit well around the bust and arms!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment