Mother Nature Costume
Hmmm...what can I say about this costume. When I first got it and tried it on, I thought it was hanging funny. I had to sew the skirt part a little to get it to hang right. The arm bands were a little small and I had to cut them off and make new sleeves. I need to mention here that my arms are by no means larger than a typical size.
The product was alright, I just wasn't happy with a few minor things.
costume
I was happy with this I am 5'4" and about 235 lbs. I do have a larger chest and it was snug and almost too short in the chest so if you are larger than a DD it will be too small. The over all length of the dress was great. It was very hard to get the wrinkles out though. Also it could be made a little better. By the end of the night the ribbon that runs under the breast had come loose and some of the flowers kept coming off the go back on easy though. I feel I made the right choice in this costume even with the flaws, not too many choices and an affordable price.
Nice Costume
This is a nice costume and is made pretty well. It is plus size and says it fits size 16-22, but I'm not sure it would. I'm a 16 and it fit fine, but I think it would be snug for any size bigger than that.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment