Chemo Fun
I bought this wig because I am going through chemo for breast cancer. It won't be my "everyday" hair, but for chemo, and celebrations with friends it's perfect. It is softer than I thought (and my other wigs)and hangs beautifully. I know this is a "toy" but for the price, it's also a fun wardrobe. I might have to get the cupcakes to go with my mastectomy!! I am way past my teens, but this is fun and inexpensive. Fighting cancer is serious, beating it with blue hair is fun.
Counting Down To The Katy Perry Concert!
I bought these wigs for my roomie and I to go with the Katy Perry tickets I bought us. We're gonna wear the wigs and our matching shirts to the concert on tuesday! I can't wait! The wigs were shiped to me in a timely fashion and they look awesome! They look just like the wig she wears in my california girls poster. I'm very happy!
PERFECT KATY PERRY WIG!
I wore this wig for Halloween and when I ordered it I was wary because it was so cheap. I could not believe the quality of this wig! It needed some brushing and I had to trim an area where the hair sat a little longer on one side but that is to be expected with almost any wig. This wig made my costume! Everyone knew exactly who I was!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment