Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rubie's Costume Co Batman Dark B0073E58AI

Rubie's Costume Co Batman Dark Knight Rises Adult Catwoman Costume, Black, Large - 2.2 out of 5 stars from 35 customer reviews


Way too big
This costume would of been great if the body suit was not 2 sizes too large. I got the small so there is no way I could fix this. I ended up buying a pair of tights and black shirt and I am going to use the belt and head ears that came with the costume. If you are buying the costume make sure you go a size down.


Accessory size did not match costume size!
The costume was short sleeved (picture indicates it is long sleeved) and the accessories did not match costume size! The gloves did not go up far enough to cover skin completely. the utility belt was too small...would not fit around my waist. I did like the way the legs were made because you could where a nice heeled shoe of any kind and the costume still gave it the look of thigh high boots...should have made the sleeves the same way and accessorized it with regular gloves. If the accessories had fit, would not have returned the costume and would have altered on my own, however, I love Amazon because I was able to return it immediately!


Great but for 40$
I bought this for Halloween this year and just got it today. For a cheaper Halloween costume this is super cute! I wear a medium in everything and the costume fits perfect in a medium size. If your being Catwoman and don't want to spend too much money I would suggest this! You will have to wear some type of tights under it or long tank top because it is somewhat see through but it still looks great.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment