Excellent!
I bought this costume to wear on Halloween, because I wanted to go for a more classic pinup sailor girl. This costume could not have been more perfect for it. I'm 5'1 and even on me the actual dress was pretty short but you definitely need to purchase a petticoat to get the full effect and it made it just the right length. This costume definitely has a classier feel to it than most of the sailor costumes out there. I cannot count the number of compliments I got on it. Of all the costume I have ever worn, I give this one the highest recommendation.
Sexy, Not Slutty!!
I brought this costume about three (3) years ago, looking for a sexy (but not slutty) costume. I was appalled at some of the offerings that I found in-store! Shot in the dark I ordered this from Amazon...
The order arrived quickly though the costume and subsequent accessories arrived in separate shipments; I had all pieces in 3-5 days. The costume was a great cotton material that fit very WELL. Admittedly the material didn't feel cheap but looks even more AMAZING on! I found the costume to be very true to size with a nice amount of stretch and give to make it a custom-made look.
Like most other users I would highly advise ordering the petticoat. It completes the look; not to mention the costume is probably too short to wear without one (dependent on your personal taste).
I found the hat to be just ok, though it is small and sits on your head like a pillbox hat versus how most of us think a sailor hat will fit. I ordered white clothes to complete the...
Really cute
This Costume is really cute on (you will need a petticoat)! I have received so many compliments when I have worn it (wore it 2 Halloweens in a row) and it is still in excellent condition. The material is that of regular clothing and not at all flimsy. You won't be disappointed
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment