Sunday, February 10, 2013

Jester (Black/White) Adult Costume Size B0023Z8IS6

Jester (Black/White) Adult Costume Size Standard - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


It works
I guess the most important thing most people want to know about is the fit. I'm about 5'4" and 165 pounds and this thing fit pretty loosely. The hat is a bit small and it fit quite snugly. I needed this costume for a medieval themed murder mystery party and I didn't want to spend a lot of money. To make sure I got it when I needed it I did the two day shipping with some other products and I got it within two days. I'm satisfied with the product and the service. My other option was to buy a jester costume from a local renaissance festival, but that would have been 3 times as expensive. So just ask yourself if this costume is enough to convey the character you need. The picture is a pretty accurate representation as to how it looks.






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment