Very Satisfied!
This is me using my dad's account but here we go... I was very happy with this product! I wasn't expecting it until July but I got it a bit early so that's one of the things that makes me really happy. Another thing is that the size system worked for me. I tried the outfit on and it fit perfectly. The last and most important thing I liked about it was the material. It wasn't cheap crap (it better not be considering the cost) and it's very comfortable to wear. It's like you are actually wearing a real outfit (uniform) then just some ordinary costume. I'm so glad I got this cosplay outfit and I recommend that others order this, too. I know I am really satisfied with this! ^_^
This made my Otakon experience the best one ever!
I wore this to my first time at Otakon in 2012. This costume was great! It fit perfectly when I bought it and I was able to pull off the look fabulously. Good quality, great detail and amazing effect. Will definitely be keeping this costume to use again for Kon and maybe for Halloween :)
Perfect, Custom Fit to Specifications
I ordered this for my daughter. I requested specific measurements and it arrived perfectly. We are very happy with the quality and fit. This is a very cute and appropriate cosplay outfit.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment