This company is terrible!!!!
I would like to say that I even had a chance to wear this costume, but I never did. So, my review is not for the costume, it is for the company, Unbeatable Sales. First they sent me the wrong costume....a male's naughty cop costume, then I called them and they sent me the fairy costume with only the top and skirt. Three other pieces were missing. Needless to say, I had to just go out and buy a costume because I had one day left to find something. This company was so unprofessional when trying to get a return slip and refund. The girl on the phone was even laughing with her friend in the background as I was explaining how furious I was. She then hung up on me! Anyway, I had to make a special trip to return both costumes. I will probably not deal with Amazon again, as they featured this company. Just beware when dealing with them, and NEVER buy something from Unbeatable Sales!!!!!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment