runs a bit small
I ordered this for a murder mystery party. it worked perfect for it. the only thing is it runs a bit on the small side. I am normally a size 8 so I ordered size 7-9. I wish I would have gotten the size bigger.
Very pretty but very short
Dress was very pretty I got a 11-13 and I found it very short. I had to purchase extra material and add another 6 inches at least to cover body parts.
Good buy
I bought this for a work murder mystery party and it was great. I normally take a size 8/10 and purchased the costume in a Medium which fit well. The rose is also secured with a pin so i was able to pull the skirt in at the side a bit for a better fit. The costume is a little short, but I was happy with the size and it was ok even for a work do.
Please note that you will have to buy your own feather bower & necklace as well, as this is only the dress & headpiece only.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment