Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Adult Cleopatra Black Costume - B002IRNY9M

Adult Cleopatra Black Costume - Small - 4.2 out of 5 stars from 4 customer reviews


Fun fantasy
I purchased this for dress up and the costume is just as described the fabric is a little thin but thick enough to not be see through. All in all a good buy for the money for Halloween or theme parties


Love It!
Overall, this outfit is great. One concern that I have is with the belt. I had to adjust the velcro closure slightly to obtain a smooth look. I am 6 feet tall with curves. The dress fits perfectly. The accessories go well with the outfit. The arm scarves really make the outfit. If you like it, buy it, then you'll love it!


Great costume
This costume was great for Halloween. It is comfortable and decent quality. The head piece was somewhat annoying, because it kept moving.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment