Wednesday, January 9, 2013

White Costume Gloves (Opera Length) B0042J7LQG

White Costume Gloves (Opera Length) ~ Halloween Costume Accessories (STC12077) - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Hit or miss
This is the 2nd pair of gloves I bought from this seller and a friend also bought a pair and it is a hit or miss with the quality. Some parts are sew too close to the end so when stretch holes form. So far I had to fix every pair myself.


Very low quality.
The picture makes these gloves look a lot nicer than they are. They're basically just a cheap party city type glove. The stitching is poor, and the fingers are short. They're not very opaque either. You can see all the extra seam fabric on the inside, and skin shows through quite a bit. So if you're wanting something to look VERY white or opaque I wouldn't recommend these.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment