Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Teen Little Red Riding Hood B000J32Z3S

Teen Little Red Riding Hood Halloween Costume (Teen 3-5) - 2.5 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


sexy and sassy
I got lots of compliments in this costume and even won "sexiest costume" at the party I attended. It is definitely made to fit a size three, no larger, and is very short, so if you aren't comfortable showing off your legs and butt, it is not the costume for you. I, however, had a blast wearing it.


Teen Red Riding Hood Costume
The costume itself is extremely small but the biggest complaint is with the company Brands on Sale. Extremely poor customer service> I had to wait for 1 1/2 hrs. to talk to a representative and then he was rude and unhelpful. I would not purchase anything from this company again!




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment