Very cute
This costume is adorable. It is very much true to size. I was a happy girl last Halloween. Thank you!
costume
The costume arrived on time. It is very cute and fits well. I would buy a similiar outfit again. all of the items were in the package.
Nice fitting product at a great price as long as you aren't too tall!
I never write reviews but considering how difficult that I know it is for us plus size girls to get a good fitting Halloween costume, I figured I would in this case.
I typically wear a 3X (24), so finding a true to size costume is always a task, since so often costumes run several sizes too small and usually 3X/4X is the largest you can find.
In the past few years I've usually gotten a Leg Avenue brand 3X/4X costume because I knew that always JUST fit me without being incredibly tight. I decided to try this Seven Til Midnight brand because the price was right (almost half the money) and according to their sizing chart, they would actually run a little larger.
The product I received was pretty much on par with what I have received from Leg Avenue in the past. A dress with a flimsy corset sewn to it, which seems to be the most flattering outfit for my size. My only issue with this one is the length. While the costume actually probably fit me a little...
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment