Monday, January 21, 2013

Adult Miss Kitty Costume, Ladies B000HNBFEK

Adult Miss Kitty Costume, Ladies Standard (Up to Dress size 12) - 2.8 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Cheaply made
Bought this for a gala with a wild wild west theme. I thought it was cheaply made and the feathers were coming off everywhere. They were detatched at the top and I had to repair them before wearing. The headpiece had several feathers that were bent over and unable to be used.


At least it was cheap
I purchased this costume to wear for a western themed party. It fit well, but the product is different than the advertised picture. In the product picture, the fur detailing seems thick, but the actual product was very thin and the fur started unhemming itself the first time I tried it on. Also, the corset is confusing because there is no logical way to tie it in the back. I actually had to sew the corset on and bought a longer ribbon in order to incorporate the corset into the costume. Although it lasted throughout the party, I was disappointed in how much pre-work I had to invest in order to adequately wear the costume.


not like the picture-- featherless!
I had tried this same costume on at a costume party store-- it had the feathers (not nearly as much as the picture, and many kept falling off). It was also a snug fit, as I am a size 12 and the info said it would fit up to a size 12. The costume that I ordered has no feathers on top, just some black fringe. I was also noticing how loose the dress was, and then I looked at the tag, it says plus size on it! The package says standard size. The wrong size must have been put in the bag, and maybe now they are not using the feathers. It fits me very comfortably so I am keeping and using for a couples costume party this weekend. But per the picture online, it is some false advertising.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment