VERY CHEAPLY MADE!
Well, I know that pre-packaged costumes aren't exactly the greatest in terms of quality, but this one is way below par. The material is extremely too thin, and there is no zipper or long piece of velcro to close up the back. All there is are three small circular velcro buttons that don't stay together wery well at all.
The collar of the dress is seperate from the dress, and the spiked bracelets are very poorly made with huge gobs of glue around the seams and then painted. Doesn't seem like any attempt was made at the factory to finish them before painting.
Not worth the money, I immediately returned it the next day for a refund.
Bad choice.
First thing I noticed was quality: VERY POOR. Cheap materials and poor workmanship. Fabric was thin. Cuffs looked like they were made last minute as a middle school art project. I ordered a large and I could barely put it on. The skirt is super short and for some reason the slit up the back part goes up really high... if the costume actually fit me I'd definitely wear shorts underneath.
Bad
This costume suck! I am tiny Asian girl I order the small felt like an XS they run small. Let me tell u why it suck. It's super short. I never seen this before but it doest have a zipper on the back it has velcro buttons that can easily be torn off or bust open if too tight and for some reason they slit the train on the back. Very poor quality. I brought mines to my tailor and had him Do some adjustment
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment