Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hamster Kigurumi - Adult Halloween B001EZ4E70

Hamster Kigurumi - Adult Halloween Costume - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


LOVE THIS
My Hamster PJs arrived today! I LOVE THESE! I wore around for a little while. They are so warm and cozy. I am wearing them as a costume next month but after that I think I might wear them for warmth.

So happy with this purchase!


nice
Nice and goofy. I bought this outfit for my friend and she looked cute and goofy in it. She loved it


More pj than costume
I bought this guy thinking I could wear it for halloween. Although it is very war which is a plus when you take your kids trick or treating I had to make several alterations since it is big and loose in several areas


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment