Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Smiffy's Women's Tequila Shooter Girl B004MNO4NK

Smiffy's Women's Tequila Shooter Girl Dress, Multi Coloured, Medium - 4.2 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Great costume!
The costume was great and I got lots of compliments on it! My only complaint was the shooter belt, the spots for the shot glasses were very small. I could not find shot glasses to fit and ended up using plastic ones staggered because only the very bottoms would fit.


Not bad for the price!!
Is like most Halloween costumes quality isn't great but is a good outfit for cinco de mayo or Mexican parties!!


Keen to fiesta
It's great!
LOVE the belt, it's definitely my favourite. I am so excited to wear it!
Will have to find a singlet to wear under the top, as it's a little see through. Can't have that! Also the scarf that goes around the waste is a little small, I had to get a bigger size costume so that is most likely why. Haha but otherwise it's great and I'm so happy I made this purchase.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment