Sunday, July 21, 2013

Seven Til Midnight Women's Miss B003DA4L8Q

Seven Til Midnight Women's Miss Mod,White,Medium - 3.2 out of 5 stars from 4 customer reviews


Cute, but short
I bought this costume to wear for Halloween and it is cute, but like the other reviewers said the gloves are terrible and the costume is short and very low in the back, i bought silver shorts and a matching tank to go under the costume along with silver go go boots and new long white gloves, i also added black and white mod earrings with white fish net stockings to finish the costume very cute. Can't wait to wear it.


Costume fabric is cheap
When I received this costume, I was very dissatisfied with the quality. The fabric is cheap. I know that this is only a $20 costume, but it was cheaper than other costumes that I have order for roughly the same price in the past. The trims seemed more like plastic than actual fabric. Also, it was incredibly short; I am 5'10'', but this was shorter than most costumes that I have purchased in the past. The headband is a stiff piece of ribbon, and the glove only cover the hands, not the arms as shown in the picture. I am returning this item.


Misleading packaging
The dress is cute and fits well (I am 5'10", 144 lbs. and the medium fit perfect), however, the packaging clearly shows white gloves that cover the forearm, but the actual gloves in the package only come to the wrist! I thought the long gloves really made the outfit and it was not the same effect with the super short gloves. The sunglasses are very cute and the "headband" is simply a wide white ribbon you tie yourself. Overall, I was pleased with my purchase, except for the misleading packaging.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment