Monday, July 15, 2013

Rubie's Costume Deluxe Adult Santa B0091K5B0Y

Rubie's Costume Deluxe Adult Santa Hat, Red/White, One Size - 3.3 out of 5 stars from 22 customer reviews


A little too good
This is a great santa hat, in that it is actually incredibly warm. This could be used as an actual keep-your-head-warm hat. This is a problem when you're trying to take christmas pictures and it's still 90 degrees out because you're in a desert.

On a related note, this hat gets sweat stains easily.

It's a great hat, though! One of the nicest I've slipped my skull into.


Beautiful and Warm
This hat is thick warm and beautiful. I didn't expect the quality to be so high so I was pleasantly surprised. It is the right size and shape and holds its form well.....everything a Santa Hat should be!


Great hat for great price
Leary about ordering something sight unseen but other since it had good reviews
I decided to try them out. I ordered several for family/friends to wear on our upcoming
trip to Disney World. The quality is very good for the money. I came back to order but
but now I see they're out of stock. Hope you get more in, they are a great buy.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment