Picture Better Then Product
The dress looks adorable online and in person. Once you try it on the top fits very baggy with the skirt portion being skin tight. Also whenever you lift your arms up the whole dress lifts up with it. Will be returning.
Sexy little number!
I bought this item for a roarin' 20's theme birthday party in Vegas. I'm 5'2" 120 lbs with C cup size and small hips (rather non-standard figure :) so the dress fits somewhat awkwardly but it will work just fine for one evening. It's very sparkly and the fringe moves beautifully. I'm pairing it up with black silk gloves above the elbows, just like in the pictures, long pearly necklace and white & black feather boa. Whola!!! :)))
Loved the costume but sizing is not accurate
I ended up returning this costume as it was way to small. The sizing noted 6-10 (small) and I wear a 6 or an 8. I could barely get this thing over my head and couldnt even consider zipping it up. The costume was really cute though and if I had more time I would have ordered a large and tried again. The only downside to the actualy costume besides the size was that the fringes kept getting stuck in the sequins and when you tried to pull them out they started to unravel.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment