renaissance peasant woman costume
Works well for outdoor festivals, light weight (which is good in warm/hot weather), belt ties in back which you cannot tell from photo.
Nursing/breastfeeding friendly, costume!!
I was looking for a costume that was easy to nurse my baby through; I am exclusively breastfeeding.
This costume's elastic top has enough give to pull down and reveal the breast.
The costume is a one peace (not counting the belt)but can easily accommodate a woman, Size Large with enough fluff to still fit loose and comfy. When I lose the baby fat I can still use this dress. The fo leather belt actually ties from the back like an apron does so its easy to get in and out of it.
The elastic top is pretty well, elastic so I had a hard time keeping it at my shoulders like the model has it.. I am sure a well placed safety pin can fix that.
I washed it in cold water, gentle cycle and tumble dry low.
weird fit
this costume is cute, but it's cheaply made and it fits really wierd, in fact it doesn't fit me, or my daughter who is much smaller than I am. so I'm not sure who it will fit.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment