Raggedy Ann costume is a "doll"
I really enjoyed wearing this costume. It was comfortable, it covered me, my friends didn't recognize me. The quality was good for the cost. It was shipped promptly to me. I weigh 170 and I ordered the large size. The neck opening was a little tight and the waistband of the bloomers was difficult to pull over my hips, otherwise the fit was very good. I painted my face white with red cheeks and little round red lips and used black pencil to round my eyes for a beady effect. The costume was fun.
Raggedy Ann Costume - A Hit!
This item was recieved timely and as expected. It was perfect for the fun halloween bash we attended. Paired with Raggedy Andy we were a hit. Saved the outfit and will use again for other events.
Cute
Well priced and a very cute costumte. I won the costume contest in this and it is fun to wear.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment