Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Paper Magic Womens French Kiss B002IFGJ9G

Paper Magic Womens French Kiss Pin-up Girl Costume, Black/Red, Medium - 2.0 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Be careful with the size
Costume is made of good material.I am size 6-8, I am chest:34; waist:31;hips:37 and height 5.6". I tried XS size in one of the stores and fit me perfectly. I wanted to save money by ordering it online. I ordered it on one of the websites and today I received XS (0-4) size, it says so on the costume's tag. It was such a disappointment. Costume in unworn state is chest:32 ; waist:37 ;hips:38 which according to the sizing chart of the web site is closer to Small size than an XS size. It is baggy, too long. I would advise to buy it in the store rather than on the website.


Comfortable yet cute!
The outfit is very comfortable and flattering. If you have problem areas, especially your arms and stomach, this is a great costume! The fit is perfect, except for the bust (I'll have to pin it to avoid showing my bra). The dress is not nearly as short as I thought it'd be but I'd still advise buying a pair of hot pants to go under it. Overall, I am extremely happy with it and I think it'll be a big hit at my Halloween party. :)


nothing like the picture
I received this product and it went down to my shins.
nothing like the picture at all. dont order it


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment