Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paper Magic Women's French Kiss B002IRIH8A

Paper Magic Women's French Kiss Burlesque Dancer Costume,Black,Medium - 1.5 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Disappointment!
I received this product today after work, tried it on, and already have a return label printed and the costume back in the box ready to ship back to Amazon.com. The quality is not good. The boning came out on the corset and the size M that I ordered was very snug (I'm 4'11 and wear a size 6). I went by the sizing info that Amazon provided and it runs small!! I know - its a corset, its suppose to be tight. Well it zips up, the ribbon is not used to cinch in the waist - its just for looks. Its a very cute outfit but quality and fit are poor.


Unexspected
Its in 3 sapreat pieces .not good corset needs to be sized better . It should e attached to thw top




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment