Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Monster High Secret Wishes Deluxe B007WRLZYY

Monster High Secret Wishes Deluxe Frankie Stein Costume, Blue, Large - 3.7 out of 5 stars from 9 customer reviews


Halloween costume
It is what you expect from a halloween costume. Not made very well. The main complaint is that the tights that come with it might fit a 2 nd grader. Sooo small. My 4th grader couldn't even fit in them. so those won't work for me. Will have to find an alternative


my daughter loved it
My daughter loved it but from a mothers point of view it was just ok. The coustme runs really small ( I'm glad I listened to the other reviews about that) I order the costume a size to big and it was doable but the tights are way too short I'm going to have to figure out something else. I will say the though the quality was much better then I thought it would be. But at the end of the day my daughter is happy which makes me happy.


Cute!
Well made. Very cute! Not a fan of the shoe covers as we had to take them off shortly after leaving the house. Still loved the outfit


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment