Red marks all over costume and too short for a maternity dress
This item arrived just in time for Halloween - that's a plus.
My husband and I went as a doctor & nurse combo and all-in-all everyone liked our costumes.
However, my costume needed some work before I could wear it in public.
When I took the costume out of the package - it had red marks ALL over it. Looked like ink from the cross on the hat. It took lots of time and energy to try to get the stains out and they were still visible after many attempts with stain remover.
The "dress" was also REALLY short. Maybe I'm more modest (or taller) than most pregnant women - but I don't think anyone wants to show their butt cheeks when they walk. haha. I ended up having to buy red scrub bottoms to wear underneath.
Very long in front!
I had to have my mother in law shorten the front hem. It was way too long for my preggo belly. Not recommended if you have very large chest. It fits very snug up top.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment