Cute but Small and poor quality
I recently purchased this and was dismayed when I found out that the skirt uses velcro. (I guess to be easily ripped off) However, even if that is your thing, the velcro doesn't line the entirety of the skirt...So you can't custom adjust it. The skirt says size 10-14 but, being that I am able easily get into other skirts this size, I'd say its more appropriate to say its size 7-10. The top fit fine and is more adjustable.
Sexy, Comfortable, and Adjustable
This product is true to its sizes. I am typically an 8 in dresses, a 9 in pants, and wear a 36C bra. I ordered the medium/large and it fits me perfectly! The velcro on the skirt makes this product extremely adjustable and the shirt is even more adjustable with the tie in the middle. This product comes in small/medium which I would say is equal to anyone who wears small shirts and medium/large which is equal to anyone who wears medium shirts. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a sexy, comfortable costume!!!
great product but know your correct size.
I am 5'3" 115 lbs and usually wear a small. Many of the reviews for this item say that the product "runs small" and to get "one size up" blah blah blah....so I got a medium, which was too large=not sexy. I think many women think they are smaller than they are because of the vanity sizes that department stores feed us to make us feel good about ourselves. Ex: In some stores I wear a 0. I do have some hips and know this is not a "true 0", but a 4 in disquise. If you are truly thin aka usually wear a small or xsmall ignore the reviews and get the small. You don't have to be bursting out of the skirt, but it shouldn't look like your mom bought it for you. To thine own self be true ladies.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment