Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Leg Avenue Women's Pink Ladies B007M8S6XQ

Leg Avenue Women's Pink Ladies Jacket, Pink, Medium - 3.7 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Jacket is nice, but has "Grease" logo on front that is not pictured.
This jacket was just what I was looking for to complete my Halloween costume, however I was disappointed to find that on the side opposite of the interchangeable Rizzo/Frenchie name there is a "Grease" logo printed there. This was not shown in the picture and I would be much more into the jacket if it wasn't there. Other than the unexpected logo, the jacket is nice, fit I would say is just right, maybe just slightly on the small side. Overall, I'm pleased with it, but they should really show the actual picture so people know what they are getting.


Pink Ladies Jacket
It is a wonderful jacket, I thought it would be a flimsy one like at a Halloween shop, but it was awesome fits to a T. Speaking of T i wish they also had T-Birds jacket.....


Good, but not what the picture shows!
The jackets arrived for our production of Grease...to my dismay, they were different from the picture. The name (only Frenchy & Rizzo's provided) goes on the right chest on some velcro, while the left chest is a "Grease" logo. We were able to cover it up with a patch, but for the money we spent on them I would have expected what I saw in the picture. Other than that, the overall quality was pretty good...sturdy and sized nicely!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment