Saturday, July 20, 2013

Leg Avenue Women's 4 Piece B004K41DMQ

Leg Avenue Women's 4 Piece Sultry Swat Officer Tank Dress With Fingerless Gloves And Arm Band, Black, Small/Medium - 4.6 out of 5 stars from 16 customer reviews


Sexy, comfortable, and fun
Just got this in the mail and tried it on. I got a small/medium size and it fits me perfectly (I'm 5'3" and athletic). It's also very comfortable so you can definitely still move around in it. You can adjust the straps with velcro so it's either straight or criss-cross on the back. I cannot wait to wear this on Halloween! I only wish the gloves were one size smaller but I have small hands and wrists so other than that, it looks and feels great. Match it with fishnets and black knee-high boots!


Awesome
This costume is awesome. It looks fantastic, it fits great, and it is a really nice material! I was expecting the "usual" Halloween costume-- uncomfortable, itchy fabrics, cheaply made, etc. This costume is high quality and it is made of a comfortable nylon material. Four of us ordered them together, and we all absolutely love them! My friends and I are going to be one sexy, comfortable SWAT team!


This outfit should be street illegal... it will absolutely knock 'em dead!
Okay, I have lots of dress-up costumes to add some occasional excitement to my marriage, and this outfit is a tactical hit. What I can say about this outfit is if I could only keep one, this would be my A-team keeper. It is unbelievably sexy, and wow, does it get my hubby really excited. I have the whole attire as the model pictured here, and it is an absolute serial killer combo. It works everytime, and he becomes putty in my hands. Seriously ladies, if you have a nice figure, this one is amazing. I am 5'4" 120-125lbs, and I ordered the S/M size. It looks drop-dead gorgeous and sizzling hot! I won't be wearing it in public, it is just way too sexy for my public comfort level!

I purchased the SWAT hat SWAT HAT CAP LAW ENFORCEMENT HATS, and bandit boots Boot Bandit Black By Leg Ave Size 7 SKU-PAS569559 to make this the...


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment