Love it
I bought this for a cosplay outfit a year ago an i love it. Me and my BF shared it so we could both cosplay. It is very good quality and fits perfectly. Sad for me to say ive lost 50 pounds since then and it is now huge on me, but it still looks great.
Japanese Anime Cosplay Costume
My son loved this costume. I found the quality to be much better than I anticipated. It's more like a tailored garment than a childs costume you would get from Walmart. Also would like to complement the shipper for his speady delivery. I was very impressed, thank you. Bonnie
Bankai Ichigo
I love this cosplay! I already had the pants from my Shikai ichigo and all you need is the coat for Bankai, so when searching there were other sellers that charged 80 to 100 dollars for the coat! so when I saw this for half the price I was sold! When I search most Bankai coats where flat on the bottom not tattered like in the anime, and when it comes to cosplaying characters you like you want it to look as close as possible to the real thing! I recommend this to any cosplayer who wants to cosplay as Ichigo!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment