Very cheap looking, corset was like cardboard
This costume was horribly cheap looking when I got it. It might look great on someone who is as small as the model, but no one bigger than that. The corset is like cardboard covered in fabric. I had to sell it because I refused to wear it.
Junk
The item arrived on time, but the quality is just crap. I could have bought my own fabric and made a similar costume for much less...
Good for the price.
I got this for a Halloween party. I got the small size and it worked out well. I'm a patite and I made it work. It helps that the waste is elastic and the corset is a separate piece that actually ties in the back. This made it easy to adjust. FYI, the material for the skirt is sheer. I was bummed that the pink trim did not go all the way around the bottom of the skirt. It's just in front.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment