Thursday, July 18, 2013

Green Hornet Secret Wishes Sexy B003T9XP8I

Green Hornet Secret Wishes Sexy Costume, Green, Medium - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Green hornet girl costume
I'm really excited for Halloween, I got this costume like a week ago, shipping wasn't late but just as they said it would take. When I tried it on a was pretty impressed with how well it's put together. The mask and hat look AWESOME! The gloves weren't really a bother or the tights and compared to the picture what u order is what u get. My only compliant is the size chart is wrong. I'm 5'5 and 135lbs, normally 2-6 depending on the store, but on the size chart that amazon has the extra small says 2-6 so that's what I ordered. The dress fits great on my boobs but its a lil too tight on my tummy and its SHORT. But I decided to stop eating bread and lose weight till Halloween, so it's not so much as a "damn I need a bigger size" than "oh hey motivation!" I'm definitely going to get some bicycle shorts or something because its so short, but to be honest this costume is more like a base. I want to get black gloves for underneath and maybe a green trench. By itself it's kind of hard to tell...


sexy
Love costume, fits great, comfortable. I am 5'6" 135 pounds. Too cold you wear outside for long.:-)) Need a jacket .


Costume
Costume was super cute on. No problems with it except that the tie was wrinkled and I had a heck of a time trying to unwrinkle it. The hat looks black in the picture but it's really dark green. Also the stockings are for someone with really skinny legs. I had to go by my own pair because I couldn't get them up my calf, and i'm not even fat! (125 lbs)


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment