Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Green Guinevere Adult Costume Medium B0049M977C

Green Guinevere Adult Costume Medium - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Perfect for a Merida family themed costume
I purchased this for my wife to use as Queen Elinor from the movie Brave. It wasnt an exact match to the movie, but with some small accessories my wife fit the part quite well.

Only 4/5 stars because let's face it, Halloween costumes can be quite poor.


Very Nice Costume, Minor Issue With Hat Packaging
My wife loved this outfit, but when it first came, the hat was folded wrong and did not fit so well. But it really is a beautiful costume and made my daughter's Brave birthday party a big hit! (My daughter said to rate it a 4 only because of the issue with the hat, otherwise I'd give it a 5)


Amazing
I am beyond happy with this. I was expecting something cheap, but the fabric is very nice and it really looks like the picture except for the color - my dress is a darker green WHICH I LOVE. I was actually hoping the color would be darker when it came. It's so beautiful. I'm so used to getting costumes and then being saddened by how cheap they are ... this has to be the first nice costume I've ever had. I'm so glad I bought it when it was on sale. I really got a good deal.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment