Size very inaccurate.
I ordered this costume to complete our family theme for Halloween. Since the outfit looked so short I purposely ordered the outfit 3 sizes bigger then the chart said I needed so I would be more comfortable. When I received the outfit and went to put it on I couldn't even zip it up completely. I figured out what I had to do to order a bigger size, they said I could send it back and they would give a bigger size. When I contacted them they told me they did not have a bigger size instock and that my other option would be to send it back for a refund.......minus a ridiculous restocking fee. What a rip off, I paid shipping both ways and then they charged me more to restock it since they were outta the bigger size, I get back less then half of what I originally paid for. I would not order anything like this again, if you do you better make sure you order a bigger size then you think you will need.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment