Looks authentic
I choose this costume because it was unique compared to other Snow White Costumes. Most others are short or not very decorative. I received the costume on the expected date. It looked just like the picture. It is brightly colored and it has adjustments in the front and back to help size it to your figure. I am 5,1" and it went past my ankles but didn't hit the floor (no shoes). The material is sturdy and comfortable. The jacket arm holes are a little snug. The hair bow is large enough to see. I was surprised that the dress had a hoop skirt. Everyone knew I was snow white with no guessing. I wore it to a church safe house fall fest. I offered apples but no one wanted one. I am very pleased with this costume. This costume can last being worn several times. Glad I was first to get it.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment