great dress
The picture doesn't do it justice. This dress is floor length, solid pink with light pink toule over it, then a darker pink toule on the sides. The lace up front is solid pink material. there is a side ribbon to tighten the dress. Stretch-neck, which is very handy. I have a few observations though, the dress is very drafty, not overly warm, so would recommend wearing extra clothing under it. Also, since it is one size fits most, I will help with the sizing. I am a size 7 jeans and a 14 bust (36D), the dress fit just fine in the bust, nothing falling out, good coverage. However, it was really loose at my waist, even using the ribbons on the sides and up the front I couldn't get it tight enough to look fitted. I will be taking it in by hand. The neck opening was big and stretchy enough for me to climb into the dress that way, rather than going from the bottom up. It is very pretty and my daughter's eyes lit up to see a pretty princess! Pretty good quality, with the stitching and the...
Ok alternative costume for being Glinda the Good Witch
This costume is made of pretty cheap materials that look decent enough. The big problem with this is when I got my dress, the bodice which is made of foam was irreparably wrinkled and looked horrid. There was no way to straighten it out or iron it, and no amount of hanging could fix it. Also, you cannot make it nearly tight enough on your waist unless you're either a size 12 waist (I'm a 6-8 waist) or are willing to sew it up. Really not worth the money, but there aren't really any other better alternatives for being Glinda from Wizard of Oz.
Pretty but not great
Very pretty dress. Long but very picky. The netting on the inside itchs a lot and the dress is big. I typically wear a size 6 and this dress is really long and wide even with the ribbon tied as tight as it goes. I will need to pin the dress up and in. Quality isnt great but it is a halloween costume.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment