Incomplete and not worth $$
For $44, this is a pretty cheaply made outfit. I get that it's a Halloween costume and not meant to be super durable but $30 would have been a more appropriate asking price for what you get. Also, as a previous poster mentioned, this does not come with a hat. False advertising, as it claims to come with everything shown in the picture (except the shoes). The fit is fine with the understanding that this is 100% polyester. I am 6' tall and a small in most clothing so I ordered a medium and it fits snugly but not unbearably so.
nice but...
I like the outfit, it's just a typical halloween costume, so not super durable, but the description says it comes with the hat... it doesn't. It has the skirt, the shirt, the suspenders (attached to the skirt) and the hankercheif (just cut fabric, no hem at all. This works for what I want it for, but the description says it comes with the hat, so this was perfect for the halloween party I'm attending, but now that I recieved it, there is no hat, and it's a bit cheaply made for 44 dollars.
Escante costume
It was a good costume for what i needed it for,The hat was so poorly made i had to throw it away, a little over priced. But i was happy with it. Not true to size, so if you wear a large you will need an extra large
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment