Thursday, July 11, 2013

Durarara Izaya Orihara Black Coat B0079DZLMS

Durarara Izaya Orihara Black Coat Cosplay Costume - 3.7 out of 5 stars from 9 customer reviews


I love it!!!!
It was perfect for me. I thought it would get to my house after Christmas but it came in the mail 12/7/12. i ordered it cyber Monday! The jacket is so cute and perfect for the Izaya Cosplay! omg i love it! my best guy friend saw a picture i sent to him and he said exactly "May i say wow!!!" and i was so happy when I got it. my mom said she has never seen me this happy! and i was jumping around happy and giggly!


Its been three months and... I still haven't got it!
I ordered this jacket in December, I knew it wouldn't get here until the middle of January. I contacted the seller to tell them that I never had gotten this item, they never responded. That was a waste of money! I'm very disappointed on never getting this item. I was patience on time because this is a larger item to ship. I've waited months for this jacket and it hasn't come.It is now the middle of March and it still has not come!I just threw away money, and I feel like this was false advertising. From the other comments, I hear it has no pockets and the fur is a different color. That is not what is advertised in this picture. The place I live is somewhere where everyone ships to, so it would be no problem to ship to my area. I dislike to be mean but this is ridiculous! I do not want to damage their sales but let this be a warning to anyone thinking of buying this jacket. If I would give this zero stars if I could!


Just a little bit less than described.
Its a great jacket and it fits perfect. The only thing is, is that the color of the fur is not the same as pictured and then jacket has no pockets like its pictured.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment