love this!
This chemise is perfect for going under any bodice. Thick high quality material and not transparent!! You don't have to wear anything under it!
A bit roomy
Perhaps it is larger than what I wanted but I like that it feels very sturdy. I have not washed it yet and there is one tiny grease stain but not too concerned. Only other detail I would mention is that the neck drawstring will probably need to be replaced- it is a nylon cord that just isn't very authentic looking. All in all I would buy this again. I wanted it because it was plenty to work with material-wise, and since it is white, I can dye it or make any other additions easily. Would be great as a newcomer emergency chemise, but may be a bit see through, as chemise of this type is meant to go under clothing, which is also why this is a bit too big for my initial purposes.
A Second Skirt
This chemise is long enough to serve as the under skirt for my Renaissance Faire costume. It's a nice fabric, and the drawstring neck is easy enough to adjust. I expect to be more than satisfied with it when I wear it to the Faire.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment