Sunday, June 9, 2013

Smiffy's Women's Fbi Flirt Bodysuit, B003LKWAE0

Smiffy's Women's Fbi Flirt Bodysuit, Black, Small - 1.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Does not fit as expected or desired
Black is usually very flattering and I am a curvy gal, so I thought this would look better on me than the model in the picture. The belt loops are in a weird spot, and was quite unflattering. The material is not good.....it has stretch but not enough. I am a 34-25-38 and a size small was too big. The legs don't get skinny closer to the bottom they looked rather baggy actually. When I got the outfit I realized the only thing that made it "FBI" was the cheap FBI logo on the front, which I could have done myself for less money and had a better fitting outfit. The hat was ok, the belt was cheap crap, there are no cuffs....and over all am not satisfied with my purchase. I did not end up wearing this....so it was a waste of money! Don't waste your money!






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment