Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Smiffy's Living Dead Doll Alice B005PUD4NA

Smiffy's Living Dead Doll Alice In Wonderland Costume, Black/White, X-Small - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Amazing!!
I purchased this costume for Halloween last year and it amazed everyone! I completed the Living Dead Doll look with a custom made realistic mask and won 1st at a Halloween Costume Contest! I would highly recommend this costume if you are looking to stand out in a crowd!


Creepy mask, comfortable costume
I had not seen this Living Dead Doll costume in any of the Halloween online stores and it was the only one that looked like a "doll" to me. The dress is extremely comfortable. I am 5'0 and 106 lbs and the XS was perfect. The best part about this costume is the MASK! It is SO creepy! I wore it to a Halloween costume party and everyone loved it! I bought red & black tights and 23" white satin opera gloves to make my arms appear "porcelain". I would recommend this costume to anyone wanting a creepy, unique look for Halloween.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment