A bit pricey, but cute
I bought this to wear for Santacon in NYC. I think it's a bit pricey for what you get. For reference, I am 107 lb, 5'4" and usually wear size 26 jeans, and have a 32B chest size. I bought this in an XS and the top was much too loose, but the rest of the costume fit appropriately. However, I wouldn't dare wear this as a dress since it barely covered my butt, and I couldn't bend down without showing the world everything. I decided to keep it and adhere it to a longer green dress I already owned to solve the fitting issues and the fact that it was much too short for comfort (since the dress I wore underneath was longer). I kept it because it is unique and very cute, but don't expect the fabric to be of high quality. Overall, I enjoyed wearing it, but I doubt it will last beyond a few wears.
liked the product but it was too big
The product was great but I thought it was going to run small like some costumes do at times.. ordered the medium and it was just too big I'm a size 6, 5'7'', bust 36'', waist 27'' and it was baggy, wish it had fit because it was really cute
Happy happy happy
The beautiful blonde model receiving this can hardly wait to wear the outfit from her wishlist in an upcoming photo shoot.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment