Friday, June 14, 2013

Queen Amidala Star Wars Adult B003H1H8VI

Queen Amidala Star Wars Adult Costume - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Satisfied Customer
The product was very nice. The stitching for the decorative collar was not done very well. One corner was not attached when I received it. However, being that it is a Halloween costume, perfection is not expected. It was good for the price, fairly comfortable, and kept me warm while taking the kids trick or treating. Overall I was pleased with this product.

Rubies Costume Co also sent this out very quickly, very happy with that. I will probably order from them again.


Pleasantly surprised!
After reading several negative reviews of this costume, I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a Woman's Large after reading how the costume runs snug, and it fits well! (I am about 5'4" and 160 lbs.) It is a bit short compared to the product's picture depiction, but the details on the dress are very similar. The headpiece is very cheaply made and the paint was a bit chipped in places. It is a bit small, like the others said, but it will be decently comfortable for one night. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the costume. Considering how Halloween costumes are typically far more overpriced and of lesser quality, I'd say this was a good choice!




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment