Friday, June 21, 2013

Paper Magic Women's French Kiss B003ICDJRS

Paper Magic Women's French Kiss Bombshell Babe Costume,Green,X-Small - 2.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Decent costume, but unreasonably short
I'm 5'2" and this costume only went halfway down my butt. If it was longer, the fit would have been fine. However, this costume is unreasonably small and there has to be a design flaw. If you wore spandex under, it would still look really bad.

For $30, if it had been long enough, it would've been a decent deal.


very short
I liked this costume but didn't love it. My only issue with it is that it was very short. It barely covered my butt. I'm a size 8 with more of an hourglass figure (38-29-38) which according to the size chart is a medium. Knowing costumes usually run small, I ordered a large. The fabric itself is okay. The olive color I liked, and the hat is very cute. I pinned it down and did not have to adjust it at all during a night of pub crawling. I just made sure to wear volleyball type shorts underneath.


Sooo small.
I'm a pretty petite person (5'3, 105), so I ordered an extra small. It was way too small for me. It seemed to be made for a large child instead of a petite adult.
It was a really cute costume otherwise. The hat was adorable. It would have been a great costume if it was the right size.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment